Friday, August 31, 2012

School...


Yesterday we visited Le Petit Collège, the school I will be attending, and registered for classes. The name is accurate in that the school is very small, with only about 300 students from Kindergarten through high school.

I’ll be in eleventh grade, which they call première as it’s the first one below the terminale or senior class. There are three tracks to choose from: Economics & social studies, Science & math, and Literature & philosophy. I am in the Science track (no surprise, really) and the others from this program are in Economics. 

We also picked up our books: I have one for math, two for science, one for (European!) geography, and three for French. 
School starts on Thursday, September 6. You’ll probably hear me complaining about how it’s all in French (as if physics wasn’t hard enough in English.)

No comments:

Post a Comment